Port of Trelleborg is Scandinavia’s largest RoRo port and the shortest route to the continent.
Record result for Port of Trelleborg in 20212022 04 29
Port of Trelleborg presents a record result of SEK 56.7 million after financial items for 2021. The Port of Trelleborg can look back on a year where operations have strengthened…
Welcome M / S Nils Holgersson2022 04 20
Today it was time for a test call of TT-Line’s new Green Ship M / S Nils Holgersson in ferry berth 10. To the sun, blue sky, flags and balloons,…
New road into Sweden2022 03 31
This is not just any road but a new road into Sweden! In Scandinavia’s largest RoRo port for rolling traffic, it is of great importance that the internal port logistics…
Reopening of Scandinavia’s largest RoRo port2022 03 29
After being a building and construction site for several years, Trelleborg’s new port is finally ready. On April 5, this will be celebrated by inaugurating the port’s four new ferry…
- 5 m/s
A bit closer to the Continent
Port of Trelleborg is the largest RoRo port in Scandinavia. It handles a significant share of the Swedish foreign export/import volumes. Today 13 RoPax ferries operate regularly in the four transport corridors between Trelleborg and the Continent.
The geographic location of Trelleborg as Sweden’s most southern port, only 85 km from the German border, creates excellent conditions for time tables with high frequencies.
The extensive supply of ferry connections via the Port of Trelleborg (15 arrivals and 15 departures) create an efficient link to the four ports in Travemünde, Rostock, Swinoujscie and Klaipeda.
The port is fully integrated into the customers supply chains and meets shippers’ and hauliers’ requirements by minimising terminal- and lead times.
- Scandinavia’s largest RoRo port (for rolling traffic)
- Where Europe meets Scandinavia
- Ferry connections to Rostock, Travemünde, Swinoujscie and Klaipeda
- 30 arrivals and departures every day, 24 hours a day, all year round
- Each year, more than one million trucks, trailers and cars pass through the port
- Aim to be the Baltic Sea’s climate-smartest port
- One of five Swedish core ports designated by EU
- The Baltic Sea’s largest railway port
- 100% owned by Municipality of Trelleborg
- Turnover 296 million (2021)