Port of Trelleborg is Scandinavia’s largest RoRo port and the shortest route to the continent.
A positive start to 2021 for Port of Trelleborg2021 07 08
Port of Trelleborg, which is expanding and developing the port at a high pace, has also had a very positive development in terms of volumes when we sum up the…
Port of Trelleborg Reality 20252021 07 07
The development and expansion of Port of Trelleborg is going at a furious pace! That is why we have produced a new picture of the port, which we call Reality…
MVB is commissioned to build Waterfront in Port of Trelleborg2021 05 20
Port of Trelleborg has commissioned MVB to build Waterfront, the port’s new office and service building. Great focus on sustainability Waterfront will have a strong focus on sustainability, primarily regarding…
Two new ferry berths in Port of Trelleborg2021 05 20
Two ferry berths are now completed in Port of Trelleborg and we have reached another milestone in the port expansion! Rover Maritime’s contract for ferry berth no. 13 and no….
- 7 m/s
A bit closer to the Continent
Port of Trelleborg is the largest RoRo port in Scandinavia. It handles a significant share of the Swedish foreign export/import volumes. Today 13 RoPax ferries operate regularly in the four transport corridors between Trelleborg and the Continent.
The geographic location of Trelleborg as Sweden’s most southern port, only 85 km from the German border, creates excellent conditions for time tables with high frequencies.
The extensive supply of ferry connections via the Port of Trelleborg (15 arrivals and 15 departures) create an efficient link to the four ports in Travemünde, Rostock, Swinoujscie and Klaipeda.
The port is fully integrated into the customers supply chains and meets shippers’ and hauliers’ requirements by minimising terminal- and lead times.
- Scandinavia’s largest RoRo port (for rolling traffic)
- Where Europe meets Scandinavia
- Ferry connections to Rostock, Travemünde, Swinoujscie and Klaipeda
- 30 arrivals and departures every day, 24 hours a day, all year round
- Each year, more than one million trucks, trailers and cars pass through the port
- Aim to be the Baltic Sea’s climate-smartest port
- One of five Swedish core ports designated by EU
- The Baltic Sea’s largest railway port
- 100% owned by Municipality of Trelleborg
- Turnover 259 million (2019)