Port of Trelleborg is Scandinavia’s largest RoRo port and the shortest route to the continent.
Historically strong result for Port of Trelleborg in 20202021 03 26
In 2020, Port of Trelleborg delivers a historically very good result of 50.1 million SEK after financial items. The stated strategy of increasing the level of earnings in relation to…
InnoVacc offers testing of Covid-19 in Port of Trelleborg2021 03 09
InnoVacc offers drop-in testing of Covid-19 at the check-in area for cars at Port of Trelleborg. InnoVacc can offer three types of tests to both business and leisure travelers: –…
The freight volumes broke new records in Scandinavia’s largest RoRo port in Trelleborg2021 01 22
Despite an ongoing pandemic, the freight volumes in Scandinavia’s largest RoRo port reached new record levels in 2020 and increased by almost 2 percent compared to 2019. From week 26…
New intermodal connection between Trelleborg-Luxembourg2020 12 17
Stena Line launches a new freight connection between Bettembourg in Luxembourg and Trelleborg in Sweden, which is a further step in Stena Line’s journey towards offering more comprehensive logistics solutions…
A bit closer to the Continent
Port of Trelleborg is the largest RoRo port in Scandinavia. It handles a significant share of the Swedish foreign export/import volumes. Today 13 RoPax ferries operate regularly in the four transport corridors between Trelleborg and the Continent.
The geographic location of Trelleborg as Sweden’s most southern port, only 85 km from the German border, creates excellent conditions for time tables with high frequencies.
The extensive supply of ferry connections via the Port of Trelleborg (15 arrivals and 15 departures) create an efficient link to the four ports in Travemünde, Rostock, Swinoujscie and Klaipeda.
The port is fully integrated into the customers supply chains and meets shippers’ and hauliers’ requirements by minimising terminal- and lead times.
- Scandinavia’s largest RoRo port (for rolling traffic)
- Where Europe meets Scandinavia
- Ferry connections to Rostock, Travemünde, Swinoujscie and Klaipeda
- 30 arrivals and departures every day, 24 hours a day, all year round
- Each year, more than one million trucks, trailers and cars pass through the port
- Aim to be the Baltic Sea’s climate-smartest port
- One of five Swedish core ports designated by EU
- The Baltic Sea’s largest railway port
- 100% owned by Municipality of Trelleborg
- Turnover 259 million (2019)