Port of Trelleborg is Scandinavia’s largest RoRo port and the shortest route to the continent.
The Port of Trelleborg delivers good figures for 20232024 02 12
Europe’s best RoRo port in Trelleborg has delivered very good figures in 2023 as well, despite all the difficulties in our world around us with war, inflation and increased interest…
Increased capacity with our new ferry berths and Green Ships2024 01 31
Exactly one year ago, TT-Line’s new Green Ship Peter Pan made its debut in Port of Trelleborg. Peter Pan is TT-Line’s 9th vessel in the fleet and their second Green…
Welcome to Port of Trelleborg M/S Epsilon2024 01 23
Today we were finally able to welcome M/S Epsilon to Port of Trelleborg for the first time! The captain of the vessel, Arkadiusz Ślaski, received a plaque and flowers from…
Continued confidence and extended agreement with Unity Line2023 12 14
From the left: Jaroslaw Kotarski, CEO of Unity Line, Jörgen Nilsson, CEO of Port of Trelleborg and Jacek Wisniewski, CEO of Euroafrica, with the new agreement. Today we have the…
A bit closer to the Continent
Port of Trelleborg is the largest RoRo port in Scandinavia. It handles a significant share of the Swedish foreign export/import volumes. Today 16 RoPax ferries operate regularly in the four transport corridors between Trelleborg and the Continent.
The geographic location of Trelleborg as Sweden’s most southern port, only 85 km from the German border, creates excellent conditions for time tables with high frequencies.
The extensive supply of ferry connections via the Port of Trelleborg (about 34 arrivals and departures every day) create an efficient link to the five ports in Travemünde, Rostock, Sassnitz, Swinoujscie and Klaipeda.
The port is fully integrated into the customers supply chains and meets shippers’ and hauliers’ requirements by minimising terminal- and lead times.
- Scandinavia’s largest RoRo port (for rolling traffic)
- Where Europe meets Scandinavia
- Ferry connections to Rostock, Travemünde, Sassnitz, Swinoujscie and Klaipeda
- 34 arrivals and departures every day, 24 hours a day, all year round
- Each year, more than one million trucks, trailers and cars pass through the port
- Aim to be Europe’s most sustainable RoRo port
- One of five Swedish core ports designated by EU
- The Baltic Sea’s largest railway port
- 100% owned by Municipality of Trelleborg
- Turnover 307 million (2022)